Thursday 16 March 2023

Not many Zen neighbours...!

http://bit.ly/ZenMapUK
I posted something to a Zen group on Facebook the other day using this image of a Google map of UK & Irish Zen groups that I helped develop a while ago.

I took a closer look at the map today, and realised that SWZ Northampton isn't really at the centre of a hotbed of Zen activity in the UK!

As far as I can tell, the closest Zen group to us is in Oxford, 35 miles (57km) away as the crow flies. It's a shame, would be nice to have some Zenny neighbours!

For now, though, we're it as far as I can tell - so join us to learn about and practice Zen meditation in an authentic lineage right here in good ole Shoetown.




1 comment:

  1. It's a great resource- thanks for helping make it. Do you think there could be a parallel one with people who want to sit with others, to find each other just to sit (if there is no formal group nearby)? Thanks

    ReplyDelete